London Multi-Disciplinary Tracheostomy Percutaneous Workshop
INTRODUCED IN 2015: DAY 3 - FOLLOWING STRAIGHT AFTER THE TWO-DAY TRACHEOSTOMY MANAGEMENT COURSES [in collaboration with the Northwick Park Institute of Medical Research (NPIMR)]
- Suitable for: ENT, Anaesthetic/Intensivist and Maxillofacial trainees
- Practical `hands-on’ surgical techniques and simulation scenarios
- Local and invited expert faculty from leading European Centres
A CONFIRMED DATE FOR JULY 2019, WILL BE ADVERTISED LATER IN THE YEAR
Feedback from previous course: 100% excellent/good and 100% would recommend to colleagues
- Very good practical day, complimented with excellent speakers.
- Great hands-on experience. Great team offering `pearls of wisdom’.
- Very interactive, could ask lots of questions. Attended all three days. Excellent course, it has plugged a huge gap in my knowledge, which isn’t taught or on the curriculum. Scenarios were extremely useful, memorable.
- Very good, honest simulation. Thank you very much for teaching and useful tips. I learned a lot.
- Excellent hands-on course. Felt far more confident with lat/procedure by end of day.
Waiting list in operation - express an interest
Practical `hands-on’ day held in research theatre setting, including:
- Introduction to Percutaneous Tracheostomy Tools / Kits / Models
- Neck Prosection for Anatomy Illustration
- Uniperc Kit: fat neck
- Griggs Kit & Technique
- Live Neck USS
- Flexible & Rigid Bronchoscopes as Adjuncts to Perc Tracheostomy